Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cast a spell at Hex

Salem has a new shop that is casting spells on and with locals and visitors alike. Hex: Old World Witchery is now open at 246 Essex Street, adjacent to Lappin Park where the Bewitched Statue sits. Hex offers a nice balance of spells and magic for non-magical people as well as supplies for practicing witches. There is a great array of candles, jewelry, hats, Voodoo dolls (Don't tell me you don't need a Voodoo doll!), signs, and other collectibles. I was admiring the broomsticks, and when I asked Christian if they flew, he advised me that I would have to find out for myself.

1 comment:

Nor the Great said...

I'm looking forward to visiting the shop on my next trip in October. It's always a good time enjoying the new things Salem has to offer each year!