Friday, December 16 will be a night of holiday shopping, discounts, refreshments, prizes and fun for all as businesses around downtown Salem stay open late for Salem Open House Night!
Shoppers can enjoy a nighttime walk throughout the festively decorated and warmly lit downtown as they purchase the perfect gifts for the special people on their lists. More than 50 businesses will be participating in Salem Open House Night, from clothing stores to cafes, boutiques to quirky shops and much more.
Shoppers will be able to take advantage of many special discounts and offers including:
- Free cocoa and samples of winter ice cream flavors at Ben & Jerry’s
- Free chair massage at Body and Soul Massage and Wellness Center with a donation to the Northeast Animal Shelter as well as free hand paraffin, a free gift with a purchase and homemade cookies and cider
- Refreshments and specials at Boston Bead Company
- Christmas cookies at Caffé Graziani
- 20% off at Coon’s Card & Gift Shop
- 10% off at Fool’s Mansion
- $10 off readings for the night at Omen
- 20% off at Penelope’s Pet Boutique
- Refreshments and a free gift with any $50 purchase at Rouge Cosmetics
- 10% off at Seedstitch
- Stocking stuffer weekend at Signatures Apparel, complimentary refreshments and 20% off a purchase of $100 or more
- A chance to enter a free drawing to win a Sid Dickens Memory Block at Sophia’s
- Free $9 gift certificate to Thai Place or Cinema Salem with a $49 dinner purchase (excluding drinks) at Thai Place
- Free gift with $20 purchase at Trolley Depot
- 10% off at Two Girls Shop.
Open House Night Participating Businesses:Addicted Fashion, Angelica of the Angels, Angels Landing, Artemisia Botanicals, The Barking Cat, Beehive, Bella Hair Salon, Ben & Jerry's, Bernard's Jewelers, Body and Soul Massage and Wellness Center, Boston Bead Company, The Boutique, Caffe Graziani, Coons, Fool's Mansion, Fountain Place, Glass and Etc., Harrison's Comics, Hex, The Hungry Whale, J. Mode, Laura Lanes Skin Care, Living With Pets, Magic Parlor, Mighty Aphrodite, Mud Puddle Toys, The Official Witch Shoppe, Omen, Pamplemousse, Peabody Essex Museum Shop, Penelope's Pet Boutique, The Picklepot, Radiance Aveda, re-find, Roost, Rouge Cosmetics, Salem Cycle, Salemdipity, Scrub, Seedstitch, Signatures, Sophia's, Sweet Anthem, Thai Place, Treasures Over Time, Trolley Depot, two girls shop, The Urbane Cyclist, Witch's Hide, and Witch Tees.
For more information, visit SalemMainStreets.org.