Friday, June 19, 2009

More Happy Pets!

Sasha's trip to Salem, which I wrote about on Friday morning, was downright inspiring. Here are some more pet-friendly spots and some of their recent visitors...

Yup. That's a pig. A potbellied pig. Olivia the Potbellied Pig visited the Hawthorne Hotel last year. Click on her picture to read all about it on the Hawthorne's blog.

Here are two pictures from Salem's Vintage Photography in Museum Place Mall. I love the idea of bringing in your dog for a souvenir photo, and may just have to do just that with my dog.


Your well-mannered dog is also welcome at Spellbound Tours, 192 Essex Street, and you may run into Magnum Force, a young Akita who belongs to Spellbound owner Mollie Stewart, working in the museum.

Gulu Gulu Cafe welcomes pets on their patio at 247 Essex Street. All pets will be served a complimentary bowl of water.

I'll let you know as I hear about more pet-friendly spots in Salem.

No comments: