The Hawthorne Hotel is presenting an an elegant and informative Wedding Open House on January 29, 2012 from 11am-2pm and invites all prospective brides to let the Hawthorne Hotel create your special day!
Planning your wedding? Helping someone else plan hers? It is great wedding advice to come to the Hawthorne Hotel and check out this elegant venue and make your dreams a reality! The Hawthorne Hotel Wedding Open House will provide brides with all the information needed to plan the perfect wedding!
At the Open House, brides can:
- Meet the Hawthorne Hotel’s event planners and hear about a variety of packages, some starting at only $37.00 per person;
- Sample delicious wedding cake from Montilio’s Baking Company;
- Enjoy scrumptious hors d’oeuvres and wine in the hotel’s Grand Ballroom with a soaring 19-ft.
- ceiling, and Palladium windows overlooking Salem’s historic common;
- See and smell the creative flowers included in the packages and talk to the florist;
- Take a tour of the historic hotel’s newly-renovated sleeping rooms, perfect for visiting family and friends!
There is no reservation necessary to attend. The date is January 29, 2012 from 11am-2pm in the Hawthorne Hotel’s Grand Ballroom.
|A Montilio's Cake|