62 Restaurant & Wine Bar is launching a new Late Night Spuntini Menu that features some of Chef Tony's delicious small plates for $4 from 10pm - 11pm, Thursdays – Saturdays.
Those craving late night eats can now skip the drive-thru and make a beeline directly for the award-winning 62 Restaurant & Wine Bar on Pickering Wharf. Starting Thursday, September 29th, 2011, and continuing indefinitely, 62 Restaurant & Wine Bar will have a Late Night Bar Menu available in the lounge every Thursday – Saturday from 10:00PM – 11:00PM. Chef Tony Bettencourt will be offering a series of his small plates for only $4 each (See standard pricing below)! The special late night menu will always be evolving letting guests try many standard favorites as well as small plate items that are only available during this time slot.
Featured Spuntini, which are usually priced between $7-$12 each, will have a late-night price of $4 per plate. Late night featured dishes may include:
- Arancini Arborio rice fritters with mozzarella, tomato confit & basil
- Chickpea Fritters Deep fried chickpea fritters & date compote
- Mushrooms Pickled trumpet royale mushrooms, sea salt & extra virgin olive oil
- Polpette Beef, pork & ricotta meatballs, pomodoro & soft polenta
- Crudo Yellow fin tuna with citrus zest, wild fennel pollen, sea salt & extra virgin olive oil
- Zucchini Blossoms Crisp-fried, stuffed with crab & ricotta with preserved lemon
- Pork Belly Confit pork belly, spicy red cabbage salad with thai chile pepper and cilantro
- Crostini Whole milk ricotta, black mission figs & chestnut honey
- Baccala Potato and house-made salt cod fritters with lemon-caper aioli